It's been a while since I've done one of these.
- Put your music player on shuffle, and put down the first 40 tracks it plays.
- You can repeat artists.
- You CANNOT repeat songs.
Shuffle Top 40:
1. What's the Justice? -Globe
2. I'm Still here- John Rzeznik
3. Columbus (Vindata Remix)- Fast Planet
4. Mecha Love- Hadouken!
5. Don't Trust me- 3OH!3
6. I Think I'm Paranoid- Garbage
7. Escape Velocity- The Chemical Brothers
8. Part of Me (Jacques Lu Cont's Thin White Duke Remix)- Katy Perry (No judging!)
9. Apology for Non-Symmertry- Choronic Future
10. Drunken Lullabies- Flogging Molly
11. I Will Wait- Vitamin String Quartet
12. Thinking of You- Chrisitan Kane
13. Kids with Guns (Quiet Village Remix)- Gorillaz
14. Find the Light- World Order
15. Sweet Nothing- Calvin Harris
16. Ace of Spades- Motorhead
17. Heart is King- Axwell
18. He Blinded me with Science- Melissa Lefton (Is it bad that I like this version more than the original?)
19. Vertigo- U2
20. Power Happy- Con Bro Chill
21. Night time- George Acosta
22. You're not Alone- ATB
23. If I could Fall (Vincenzo Callea Remix)- William Naraine
24. Kids in America- No Secrets in the Family (NO JUDGING!)
25. La Costa del Silencio- Mago De Oz
26. Niton (The Reason)- Eric Pydrz
27. Feel so Close (Nero Dub)- Calvin Harris
28. Leather and Lace- Stevie Nicks
29. Anna Molly- Incubus
30. 5oul on Desplay- Daiki Kasho
31. Love comes Again- Tiesto
32. Edge (End of the World)- Brock Zanrosso
33. I'm Busy- 2NE1
34. Opera- Mat's Mattera
35. Lucky Suit and Tie- Justin Timberlake and Daft Punk Mashup
36. Permanent Revolution- World Order
37. When You were Young- The Killers
38. Dreams on Fire- A.R. Rahman
39. Iyiy (The Italian Job Remix)- Cody Simpson
40!. California Babylon- Transplants
1. Which song do you prefer, #1 or #40?
What's the Justice?
2. Have you ever listened to #12 continuously on repeat?
3. What album is #26 from?
I got it from Ultra Weekend 7 I think. However, I think it's a single.
4. What do you think about the artist who did #15?
He does the good music.
5. Is #19 one of your favorite songs?
6. Who does #38 remind you of?
Slumdog Millionare AKA the cheesiest movie I've ever seen.
7. Does #20 have better lyrics or music?
They both suck but this song has me by the nostalgia balls.
8. Do any of your friends like #3?
Have any of you guys heard this song?
9. Is #33 from a movie soundtrack?
10. Is #18 overplayed on the radio?
11. What does #21 remind you of?
12. Which song do you prefer, #5 or #22?
You're not Alone
13. What album is #17 from?
I also got it from Ultra Weekend 7. And it's also a single.
15. When did you first hear #7?
Whenever I got Gran Turismo.
16. What genre is #8?
17. Do any of your friends like #14?
18. What color does #4 remind you of?
19. Have you ever blasted #11 on your stereo?
20. What genre is #37?
21. Can you play #13 on any instrument?
If I had drums...
22. What is your favorite lyric from #30?
Um, um. IDK.
23. What is your favorite lyric from #23?
The entire song.
24. Would you recommend #24 to your friends?
Only if you've never heard the original ever.
25. Is #2 a good song to dance to?
26. Do you ever hear #16 on the radio?
27. Is #32 more of a "nighttime" or "daytime" song?
28. Does #37 have any special meaning to you?
29. Do any of your friends like #31?
30. Is #25 a fast or slow song?
31. Is #35 a happy or sad song?
It's a "let's get it on" song.
32. What is one of your favorite lyrics from #9?
33. Is #34 better to listen to alone or with friends?
It's a dance song.
34. When did you first hear #27?
I don't remember.
35. Name 3 other songs by the artist who did #29.
Shit. I dunno. They did that really popular song in the 90's.
36. Do you know all the words to #6?
37. Does #28 have better lyrics or music?
38. What album is #10 from?
39. Would you play #36 around your friends?
40. Do you parents like #39?
I don't think so.
Listening to: Freefall- Jeckyll and Hyde